- 300g raw peeled king prawns, defrosted
- 150g skinless white fish fillets
- 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 tbsp of anchovy paste
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp finely chopped kaffir lime leaf
- 2 Red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped (depending on how hot you want them)
- 3 green beans finely chopped
- 1 tsp of fish sauce to season with good pinch of white pepper
- Lime wedges and sweet chilli dipping sauce to serve
- Oil for shallow
- Pulse the prawns, fish with curry and anchovy paste in a food processor until smooth, then stir in the rest of the ingredients that have been finely chopped (spring onions, green beans, chilli and lime leaf) along with the fish sauce.
- Form into 8 equal balls then, flatten them into a Pattie to help them cook in the middle
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and shallow fry the fish cakes for 3 minutes on each side until golden brown.